Evraz Inc. NA is a leading North American steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies formerly known as Oregon Steel, Claymont Steel and IPSCO.
Evraz has the capacity to produce more than 5 million tons annually of flat, long and tubular steel products for major markets including infrastructure, defense, energy and rail. Its manufacturing facilities are located in Portland, Ore.; Regina, Saskatchewan; Pueblo, Colo.; Claymont, Del.; Calgary, Camrose and Red Deer, Alberta; and Surrey, British Columbia.
In North America, Evraz is the No. 1 producer of large diameter pipe, the second largest producer of steel plate and the largest producer of rail.
Evraz is a wholly owned subsidiary of Evraz Group S.A., one of the largest vertically integrated steel and mining businesses in the world.
Reporting to our Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Assistant's will perform clerical duties for customer service representatives. The customer service assistant will file invoices, type reports, manage phone calls, handle customer inquiries and respond to email. Sometimes, the assistant might greet clients, schedule appointments, help make a sale, or perhaps follow up with customers to make sure the product or service sold had been delivered as promised.
- Distributing phone and email inquiries from customers to the right team member
- Assists Customer Service Representatives and Account Managers with:
- Data Entry
- Order Entry
- Preparing spreadsheet and pivot tables
- Prioritize and manage activities based on account activity and workload.
Education and Experience
- Certificate in Business Administration.
- 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent combination
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skill including knowledge in: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- Ability to work and think independently.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Advance knowledge of Excel including use of pivot tables