Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
848217 Job Summary
Human Resource Assistant
Employer Job Id:
October 17, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 15, 2012
Human Resource Assistant
SMS Equipment Inc. supplies equipment parts and service to the construction, forestry and mining industries and utility product users. It was created to provide customers with integrated solutions and to expand our service capabilities as a nationwide organization.
Recruiting highly talented and dedicated personnel.
This is a very exciting time to be a part of SMS Equipment. We are one of the largest Komatsu dealers in the world and believe our continued growth is a result of our highly skilled and engaged employees who deliver excellence in the workplace.
If you are interested in working for a very dynamic company where your input, your ideas and your participation is valued, apply today.
Our growth means your success.
Under the direction of the Manager, Human Resources Western Region, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the corporate Human Resources team and the Senior Training & Development Specialist. This position will be responsible for providing a broad range of support services including, but not limited to:
- Assist with job postings and applicant screening (screen resumes, booking interviews, administer pre-employment assessments, conduct reference checks & book medicals);
- Assist with preparation of new hire orientations and ensure new hire paperwork is completed;
- Schedule lunch and learns, and other developmental activities;
- Maintain files, update organizational charts, prepare reports, templates and spreadsheets as required;
- General administrative duties including photocopying, filing and data entry;
Training and Development Activities:
- Update and maintain training databases, course materials, files and supporting paperwork;
- Schedule training, oversee training invites/registration and track course progress/completion;
- Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in a related field or a two year administration diploma
- 1-2 years of related administration experience
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office suite.
- A demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information and issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and employees
- Ability to prioritize, excellent organizational and planning skills, consistently able to meet deadlines.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List