Dräger is an international leader in the fields of medical and safety technology. The family-owned company was founded in Lübeck, Germany, in 1889. Over the past five generations, Dräger has evolved into a publicly traded (TecDAX®), worldwide group. The company's long-term success is based on the four key strengths of its value-driven culture: customer intimacy, professional employees, continuous innovation and a commitment to outstanding quality.
*Technology for Life* is the guiding philosophy. Whether in clinical applications, industry, mining or fire and emergency services, Dräger products protect, support and save lives.
The safety division offers customers consultancy, products and services for an integrated hazard management, especially for personal and facility protection. The current portfolio comprises stationary and mobile gas detection systems, respiratory protection equipment, fire training systems, professional diving equipment as well as alcohol and drug detection units.
The current product range of the medical division includes anesthesia workstations, ventilators for emergency, neonatal, critical and home care as well as warming therapy for premature infants. Patient monitoring, IT solutions, accessories and consumables, ceiling supply units, light systems and central supply systems for medical gases complete the portfolio.*
Dräger has about 10,000 employees worldwide and is currently present in more than 190 countries. The company has sales and service subsidiaries in over 40 countries. Its development and production facilities are based in Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, the Netherlands, South Africa, the USA and China.
- Provide leadership, direction, and supervision of team resources.
- Create and manage project plans.
- Understand business, technical customer requirements.
- Define, manage and communicate project scope.
- Develop a schedule which includes tasks, dependencies, duration and resource needs.
- Anticipate, identify, and mitigate project risks.
- Motivate and maintain project momentum in dynamic environments.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exhibits strong team and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent day-to-day project management expertise leading large and complex installations.
- Minimum of five years of related project management experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio.
- Strong leadership behavior.
- Experience in Healthcare (hospital environments) and or IT preferred
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, managers, other company personnel and business contacts.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to apply Microsoft Project Experience using Visio.
- Healthcare IT experience
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Bilingual (English/French)