Due to the continued mine expansion my client is seeking an experienced Senior Environmental Advisor for an underground mine in regional NSW. The role is Monday-Friday residential and offers unique work/life balance!
Reporting into the HSET Manager duties of the role include;
- Mentoring and developing an Environment graduate
- Maintain, review and improve the existing Environment Management systems
- Conduct environmental monitoring
- Environmental inspections and audits
- Environmental training
You will have;
- 3/4 years in an environmental mining role
- Environmental Science Degree
- Solid experience in environmental report writing
- Clean Australian driving licence
In return my client offers a fantastic package, including subsidised housing and bonus scheme, alongside fantastic career progression!