Senior Underground Surveyor
Senior Underground Surveyor - Residential Western Australia
I am currently searching for a degree qualified Senior Surveyor.
This Senior Surveyor will report directly to the Mine Superintendent and is responsible for marking out, monitoring and defining the direction of all underground workings.
You need to be ambitious, driven and looking for a residential position in Western Australia.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- At least 8 years experience in Underground mine surveying
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Surveying) or a Diploma of Surveying
- Authorised Mine Surveyors Certificate of competency
- Mine Design
- Stockpile Surveying
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Please remember, this Senior Surveyor role is Underground and Residential.
Some of your key responsibilities:
Accurate site plans for the underground infrastructure
Develop the role specific knowledge of the mine surveyors
Ensure statutory plans are accurate, signed and submitted as required
Compile accurate monthly, records for all underground workings with advance and stripping progress, excavations and ore stockpiles.
Be responsible for the safe and efficient completion of survey work
If you are capable and keen to find out more about this Senior Surveying role, please feel free to contact Chad for a confidential discussion.