Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
850984 Job Summary
Global Product Manager - Integrated Solutions
Employer Job Id:
Menomonee Falls, WI
October 20, 2012
Actuant - Enerpac
December 19, 2012
Global Product Manager - Integrated Solutions
- Actuant Corporation is a $1.5B diversified industrial company with operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are market leaders in branded hydraulic and electrical tools & supplies, umbilical, rope and cable solutions, as well as highly engineered position motion control systems. Actuant business operations are divided into four segments focused on the niche markets we serve: Industrial, Energy, Electrical and Engineered Solutions. Actuant trades on the NYSE under the symbol ATU.
- ENERPAC (an Actuant Company) is the global leading manufacturer of high-pressure hydraulic equipment, components and systems for industries such as offshore, oil & gas, construction, mining, petrochemical and manufacturing, supplying high force solutions to these and many other industries worldwide. ENERPAC operates in the market of 700 bar high-pressure hydraulic equipment. The company’s products and systems are designed to raise productivity and profit levels, while offering top quality, safety and total customer satisfaction.
- Our ENERPAC Integrated Solutions - Americas business is adding a Global Product Manager to the team at our Menomonee Falls, WI headquarters. ENERPAC IS Americas is a key strategic initiative for Actuant and provides customized value-added solutions to customers in heavy lifting, mining, infrastructure and many other markets.
- Responsible for the management of global product line(s) assigned. Responsible for development and implementation of strategies/plans to meet business objectives (overall product line revenue growth, profit growth, new product launch/performance, pricing, inventory reduction, SKU reduction, etc.).
- Key Responsibilities:
- Develop global product line plan and implement that plan in order to achieve marketing, sales and financial performance objectives for product line(s).
- Identify, evaluate and implement programs to reduce product costs within assigned product line(s).
- Monitor key market and product line performance metrics and develop initiatives to meet the objectives for those metrics.
- Global new product identification, definition and development initiatives to meet business objectives.
- In-depth global market analyses of Market Size, Competitors, Channels, Key Industry Segments and End-user Requirements for assigned product line(s).
- Define global customer requirements in product features, service, technical application, pricing and delivery.
- Evaluate and monitor global competitive landscape.
- Research the global customer needs for assigned product line(s) through application visits within key market segments.
- Work with the financial analysts to set pricing levels and drive programs to deliver product costs that obtain revenues/gross margins to meet the operating plan.
- Develop and implement new marketing strategies and work closely with marketing communications to provide technical data for the production of literature and collateral material required to support the products and field sales.
- Forecast global annual product requirements and provide targeted inventory levels to achieve working capital performance, as well as, customer service goals.
- Development of marketing materials including, but not limited to catalogs, brochures, training materials, internet marketing, etc.
- Trade show coordination and support
- BS/BA degree in Business, Engineering, relative technical field or equivalent is required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in marketing, engineering and/or sales role is required. Experience in Hydraulics and Controls is preferred
- Experience or high exposure to industrial products in international markets is strongly preferred. Sustained record of self-motivated industrial/manufacturing sales, marketing or engineering achievements is required.
- Demonstrated, strong management skills to lead a team or champion concurrent projects is required.
- Strong business presentation skills are required.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills in an aggressive business environment are required.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency using electronic spreadsheet, database, word processing and graphical presentation software, preferably Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Power Point) are required
- Domestic and international travel required.
Actuant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Actuant will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is conditioned on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List