Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
851068 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
October 23, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 22, 2012
Lutech Resources is actively perusing Sales Engineer with our client’s sales & marketing. The primary responsibilities of this role include executing on product specifications and training with end-user mine site operations. This role will work closely with the client’s sales organization to coordinate/support channel alignment for end-user mine site coverage. This position will also provide sales engineering support for new and existing sales relationships within the Mining industry, with a specific focus on targeted EPCs. Incumbent will help drive the technical sales & marketing efforts at the detail design levels of projects. The position will also partner with sales representatives in conducting technical sale presentations, and working cooperatively with the division and all functions to effectively coordinate these EPC Mining projects.
Site Location: Calgary, Alberta
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- In this role you will partner with our client’s sales, distributors and customers to prepare technical, detailed, complicated quotes for client’s Industries Products.
- You will also work with sales and marketing teams to establish programs, tools, and collateral to support specific customer needs/opportunities
- Provides data to Product Managers and helps support Voice-of-the-Customer efforts, to ensure that the product portfolio meets customer requirements.
- Accepts customer inquiries and reviews for feasibility and works with distributors and customers to clarify requirements.
- You will be expected to be a “go to” resource for customers and sales reps for product questions pertaining to UL, NEC, IEC, and MSHA regulations and requirements.
- You will help collect pertinent market information to assist the teams execute project plans.
- Help execute sales & marketing training strategy to increase market penetration on global products and services. Included is our client’s responsibility for any structured programs or facilities developed to support key energy end-users or EPCs.
- Participates on sales calls to drive projects and ensure technical support and representation is offered for key accounts.
- Helps to develop innovative sales & marketing training strategy to increase market penetration on Client Mining products and services.
- Proven ability to function with all levels of organization.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering or a related technical discipline is required.
- Requires 5+ years of sales engineering experience or a combination of sales engineer and direct sales experience.
- Must have 1-3 years of Mining Industry experience, which includes understanding customer needs as well as industry and user standards.
- Because the incumbent will work with many affiliate Industries business teams, an ability to effectively work in a matrix environment is critical.
- An understanding of sales and marketing techniques, concepts, and strategies is also necessary.
- The incumbent must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent people skills
- The position requires domestic and international travel, roughly 50% of the time
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with various levels of an EPC.
- The incumbent must be capable of developing close ties to top management at high potential End users, EPC’s & Distributors.
- The incumbent must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent people skills.
- An understanding of sales and marketing techniques, concepts, and strategies is also required.
- The position requires domestic and international travel, roughly 50% of the time.
- EPC experience, including ability to effectively interact with various levels within an EPC
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List