Allnorth has grown significantly into a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company. Proudly Canadian, our head office is located in British Columbia with offices across Canada. We serve as a single source for our clients, finding innovative, practical solutions to their project needs.
At Allnorth, providing successful client relationships and delivering the best service in our industry is the key to ours and our client's success. We are fortunate to have developed extensive experience and strong relationships in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, and Infrastructure sectors.
We are passionate about continuing to build our company by providing our people, partners and clients the opportunity to grow and succeed through local offices. Being part of this growth story and working in an ambitious and professional team culture is what makes Allnorth a career destination.
CIVIL ENGINEERING GROUP LEADER
We are actively seeking a Civil Engineering Group Leader for our Saskatoon office. As the successful candidate, you will manage and develop a team of engineers and technologists with a focus on infrastructure and heavy civil projects such as subdivision developments, municipal infrastructure upgrades and resource developments. You are capable of scoping, budgeting and managing municipal projects such as design and construction of water, sewer, drainage, and transportation infrastructure. This role will foster strong relationships with clients and pursue business development opportunities for Allnorth.
- Estimate project costs; review designs, drawings and specifications; and prepare reports, proposals and contract documentation
- Actively pursue potential clients, business opportunities and areas of growth
- Monitor and manage team revenues and profits
- Liaise with counterparts in other regions to promote resource and expertise mobility and staff development
- Recruitment of teams and resource planning for project execution
- Effectively lead cross discipline teams to ensure projects are completed with high quality standards, within allotted schedules and budgets
- Ongoing mentorship of new and junior employees and overall team building
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with a Municipal concentration; Masters degree an asset
- Must be registered (or eligible to register) as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) in Saskatchewan
- 10+ years of relevant experience in municipal design, preferably in a consulting environment
- Experience working with National & Saskatchewan Codes
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to interact with clients
- Technical competence and strong attention to detail
- Proven leadership and mentoring ability
Join the innovative and energetic team at Allnorth and get what you want from your career. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer real advancement potential within a team environment where outstanding performance is rewarded. You won't get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact.