Strongco Corporation is one of Canada's largest multiline mobile equipment dealers and operates in the North East United States, through Chadwick-BaRoss, Inc. Strongco sells, rents and services equipment used in sectors such as construction, infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, utilities, municipalities, waste management and forestry. Strongco has approximately 640 employees servicing customers from 26 branches in Canada and 5 in the United States. Strongco represents leading equipment manufacturers with globally recognized brands, including Volvo Construction Equipment, Case Construction, Manitowoc Crane, Terex Cedarapids, Ponsse, Powerscreen, Skyjack, Fassi, Allied, Taylor, ESCO, Dressta, Sennebogen, Takeuchi, Link-Belt and Kawasaki. Strongco is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SQP.
Strongco is a growth company where teamwork, open and honest communication and respect form the base of a great place to work. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement plan and opportunities for advancement through a network of 26 branches across several provinces in Canada and 5 branches in the north eastern United States.
Position Summary for Territory Manager - Wellington, Bruce, Dufferin and Grey:
- Promote and sell Full Line of Case Construction Equipment
- Customer on-site equipment demonstrations as required
- Candidate must have the ability to generate sales via existing and prospect accounts
- Candidate must grow market share in designated territory
- Understanding of the market and product line including comparative competitive machines
- Participate in related tradeshow, association, and customer events
- Professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
- Work in compliance with all applicable H&S legislation and the requirements of the Strongco H&S program
Candidate must have a minimum 3-5 years experience working in sales and have knowledge of the heavy equipment industry. The successful candidate for this position must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in sales and must have knowledge of the heavy equipment industry.