Opportunity for a purchasing officer on a 6 month contract to work for a aluminium company is Gladstone, Role will be regional based in the Gladstone area. You will be working alongside the procurement team at site to help with cost reduction and handle current purchase contracts. you must have worked within the mining, oil and gas or similar industry dealing with equipment.
You must have a CURRENT and VALID Australian working Visa and be already within Australia with Australian work experience on your CV to be considered for role. Please do not apply if you do not have the above
The ideal candidate experience will involve;
- Processing purchase orders and requests
- Working efficiently with purchasing software, (Pulse mining system software will be an advantage)
- Ensuring vendors are paid on schedule
- Contracts management and negotiations
- Sourcing new vendors
- Cost reduction skills
- Inventory Management experience
- Stock and inventory control at various levels
- Ensuring stock & orders are correctly handled and distributed
Should you have the above experience and live in the area or be willing to relocate for the period please apply and send through most recent CV. Please note relocation costs are not available.