I am currently looking for an Open Cut Manager for a residential role in Queensland.
This role is with a view to working closely with the Site Manager and moving into this that role in the next 12 to 18 months.
This is a relatively small site so would suit someone with the below experience or a senior Mining Engineer looking to take the next step in to a management role.
You will be responsible for:
- managing all aspects of the open pit operation
- including the short-long term mine planning/ scheduling
- ensure the KPI's and measuring methods are carried out to ensure production targets are met
- promoting health and safety of the site
You will require:
- minimum of 8 years experience in in o/p metals mining
- Ideally, a degree in mining engineering
- superior communication and interpersonal skills
- strong leadership ability
- ability to relocate residentially to Queensland
An attractive salary package is on offer along with lifestyle benefits and housing.