Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
853387 Job Summary
Manufacturing Supervisor III
Employer Job Id:
October 25, 2012
Columbus McKinnon Corp. (CMCO)
December 24, 2012
Manufacturing Supervisor III
- Supervises and coordinates activities of all workers in specific productive and non-productive departments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares and controls department budgets.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment (manpower management).
- Assures company policies are followed by workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Communicates specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew in support of our continuous improvement efforts.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Maintains in depth knowledge of chain manufacturing, heat treat and processes used in the department supervised.
- Is the department head in productive and non-productive departments.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List