Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
856946 Job Summary
Mineral Processing Engineer
Employer Job Id:
Soda Springs, ID
November 1, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 31, 2012
Mineral Processing Engineer
- US global company seeking Mineral Processing Engineer to help feed the world.
- No, we’re not a social media site, but yes – we are looking for a relationship.
- In particular, we’ve got our eyes peeled for 2013 engineering grads, who would be ideal candidates for our new grad program.
- If you’re looking for on-the-job training that will expand upon all that technical savvy you chalked up in school. If you want variety in terms of your assignments and workplace opportunities. If you like cool strolls around a manufacturing site at dawn. Then, hooking yourself up with a gig at Agrium would be an excellent choice.
- During your time in our engineer development program, you will spend time learning different production processes. It’s an excellent way to develop your technical skills, establish technical support networks, and accumulate a ton of new Facebook friends.
Here’s a sneak preview:
The first two years:
- [Company] new grad program includes mentoring from a Senior Engineer. During the first two years, you will take part in and learn aspects of:
- Chemical/fertilizer production processes with regards to Phosphate mining and milling;
- Process design and optimization;
- Plant operations;
- DCS systems and applications;
- Process and production monitoring, trouble-shooting and optimization;
- Root cause analysis;
- HAZOP studies;
- Various projects, assignments and feasibility studies.
- After your first year in the program, the potential may exist for you to be placed in a line function position. This would allow you to take on more responsibility in scope and also affect the economic impact of your production unit. During your remaining years in the development program, Agrium will continue to focus on your development needs by providing various assignments and new opportunities along with additional core and specialized training.
- Solid academic standing;
- Will have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree by May, 2013 OR have graduated within the past two years;
- Minimum of 4 months’ co-op or internship industrial site experience preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated strong leadership and/or proven technical skills;
- Highly motivated and takes initiative;
- Legally eligible to work in the United States;
- Able to relocate for positions as required.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List