WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - RELOCATION - COMPANY SPONSORED LOCATION PREMIUMS, FLY IN/FLY OUT ALLOWANCE AND SITE ACCOMMODATIONS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Site Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
Our Horizon Oil Sands operation is expanding with project spending for 2012 forecasted at approximately $1.55 billion with future projected spending of approximately $2 - 2.5 billion each year for the next several years.
The Construction Coordinator – Electrical and Instrumentation will be responsible for coordination of site contractors performing electrical and instrumentation construction activities.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Participate in the preparation of the work scopes for requests for proposals
• Participate in bid reviews and area constructability reviews as required
• Review contractor Construction Execution Plans, work scopes, schedules and manpower loading
• Review contractor QC (Quality Control) programs and Inspection and Test Plans
• Assist with interface coordination between other Business Unit area coordinators and Site Contractors
• Monitor contractor safety compliance
• Oversee and coordinate contractor work completion schedules
• Monitor construction compliance to Canadian Natural site specific and OH&S (Occupational Health and Safety) procedures
• Verify construction progress and scope changes to the Construction Manager, Project Manager and Project Controls
• Audit contractor punch-list items for system turnovers
• Typically 10+ years of related industry experience with Engineering Degree and/or dual ticketed Journeyman Electrical and Instrumentation certificate
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Construction or Engineering
o PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and DCS (Distributed Control System) software
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more