Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
873120 Job Summary
Contracts Administrator - Horizon Oil Sands
Employer Job Id:
Fort McMurray, Alberta
December 16, 2012
Canadian Natural Resources
February 12, 2013
WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - LOCATION PREMIUMS - RELOCATION - FLY IN/FLY OUT AND CAMP PROGRAM!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for contract formation and contract administration services to support the strategic operational and maintenance activities of Horizon Oil Sands.
Oversee and drive the activities and resources required to execute the procurement and contract management process including:
o Scope development
o Supply market research and positioning
o Requests for proposals/quotations
o Award and administration of contracts and agreements
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Plan, develop and execute procurement strategies and Request for Proposal processes that support both the business unit and corporate objectives in a professional, ethical manner
• Negotiate agreements and contracts with vendors, contractors and suppliers to ensure services and supplies are provided to Canadian Natural in the most cost effective and proficient manner possible
• Contract formation and administration including effective management of vendor, contractor and supplier relations
• Identify and resolve issues, bottlenecks, problems and challenges over the supply management cycle
• Identify opportunities through the evaluation of supply management arrangements and make recommendations with the intent of Powered by Hire Ground adding more value to Canadian Natural
• Advance the presence and contribution of Supply Management activities to support and achieve business units and corporate objectives
• Mentor and assist in the development of less experienced staff
• Establish and maintain auditable files for all contracts to ensure proper documentation is in place and can be referred to
• Liaise with legal, risk, finance, accounting, labour relations, internal client business units and other stakeholders to ensure that agreement and contract terms address all related requirements and policies
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience with University degree or related post secondary education
• Certification as a Supply Chain Management Professional (S.C.M.P.) or Certified Purchasing Professional (C.P.P.) is considered beneficial
• Familiarity with developing and managing strategic agreements with a proven track record for creating and sustaining value
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. Our commitment is to ensure the safety of employees, the public, protecting the environment and developing and maintaining positive relationships in the communities in which we operate.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in USA
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List