Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
873121 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
St. Albert, Alberta
December 16, 2012
Canadian Natural Resources
February 28, 2013
WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Canadian Natural is one of the largest heavy crude oil producers in North America and one of the largest natural gas producers in Western Canada. Our phenomenal growth has been based on a balanced approach to exploration and acquisitions, combined with an emphasis on cost-effective exploitation.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
Select the WHAT WE OFFER tab on http://www.cnrl.com/careers/what-we-offer.html to learn more about our competitive compensation plan!
The primary focus of the Integrity Technologist will be to manage the integrity program and to ensure operations staff utilize Canadian Natural’s best practices in terms of vessel integrity. The role will also require knowledge of regulatory standards. This role will also involve coordinating inspection crews during vessel repairs and Turnaround activities.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Work with area operations staff to optimize maintenance activities in accordance with Canadian Natural’s OUP (Owner User Program)
• Develop and maintain maintenance schedules to aid in annual budgeting
• Coordinate maintenance activities, including repair procedures to minimize downtime
• Reconcile and update Canadian Natural’s equipment inventory database (MAXITRAK)
• Work with vendors to ensure reporting is accurate and timely
• Coordinate and participate in RBI’s (Risk Based Inspection) to optimize inspection intervals
• Generate AFEs (Authorizations for Expenditure) within area of responsibility
• Attend Corporate Integrity Network Meetings
• Manage crews for PSV (Pressure Safety Valve) repair and maintenance leading up to and including turnarounds
• Manage Tank Inventories and coordinate tank testing
• Typically 3+ years of related industry experience with Technologist diploma
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Management and manipulation of large volumes of data
o Microsoft Office suite, Accumap and/or GeoVista
o Operating duties or technical projects
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List