Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
883894 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
December 26, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
February 25, 2013
Atlas Copco Exploration Products engineers, manufactures, distributes and services a full range of core drilling equipment for use in mineral exploration to customers around the world.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Quality Control such as fracture analysis and metallography related to materials in collaboration with production and vendors
- Manage material standards and participate in strategic purchasing for vendor selection
- Collaborate with Product Managers concerning metallurgical aspects of their products
- Provide Metallurgical expertise for ACEP both product specifications and production process
- Design and Development for ACEP product lines including material selection
- Engineering, part specifications and continuous improvement project management
- Engineering Data management and data support for business systems
- Safeguard assets of the company in general but most specifically those within your area of responsibility
- To work within the guidelines of ISO Standards for Health & Safety, Quality and Environment
- Experience in the exploration, mining and/or manufacturing industry is an asset
- Experience with powder metallurgy is an asset
- Experience with design and development
- Auto Cad software
- Organized, detailed, analytical and results focussed
- Strong inter-personal, team work and communication skills
- Business applications software, auto cad and MS Office programs
- Capable of traveling domestically and internationally
- The working environment is English. Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset.
- Proven self starter who requires minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional command of the English and French language, including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills. Able to use word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and/or desktop publishing software in an efficient manner;
- Team player;
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and to ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience.
- Ability to manage and coordinate the end-to-end development process while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List