Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
884076 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
December 25, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
February 23, 2013
[Company] is a major building materials and construction solutions provider proudly serving our customers since 1891 in the Western United States and Canada. We take pride in providing solutions to your greatest construction challenges with expertise in cement production, ready mix concrete, aggregate, asphalt, construction services, as well as concrete products and other building materials.
- The scale house attendant is primarily responsible for weighing trucks entering and leaving the aggregate yard; collecting established fees for cash sales; providing information and directing customers; data collection, generating scale tickets and other record keeping and reporting
- Coordinate and dispatch aggregate delivery trucks.
- Weight and ticket trucks as they pass over truck scales using industry-related software.
- Answer phones.
- Enter customer orders into the computer system.
- Generate customer sales quotes.
- Manage files and complete reports as needed.
- Input information into the SAP system.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Complete misc. work projects as assigned.
- Maintain visitor sign-in logs and communicate Mine Site Safety policies to visitors.
- High School Diploma and trade school or Jr college course work.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable resolving customer issues and problems with diplomacy and professionalism.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Good attendance, punctuality and reliable transportation.
- Excellent customer service skills, especially handling calls regarding products specifics and order status.
- Experience with logistics and/or trucking.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with MSHA-regulated mine sites.
- Previous experience with SAP systems.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Coordinator
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List