A wonderful opportunity has emerged for a highly influential Technical Services Superintendent inWestern Australiafor a large open
cut operation. If you like a challenge and of course a healthy salary package then this is for you.
Reporting directly to the Operations manager you will lead the technical services team to provide direction and strategic plans that ensure production targets are met safely and efficiently. In addition you will be in charge of the following;
* Drill and blast design
* Mine planning and scheduling
* Technical report writing
* Scheduling operations
* Daily and monthly costing
* Mentor, coach and lead a team of engineers and geologist and enable their continued success.
The skills and experience required for this role include:
* Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering or similar discipline
* Extensive technical experience working in an open cut mining
* Experience with planning software: Vulcan, XPAC.
* Previous supervisory experience would be highly regarded
This position offers competitive salary and great working conditions. Also on offer is performance based bonus, an employee share plan option plus wonderful career progression opportunities
. FIFO 8:6 roster or residential opportunities are available.