Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
885494 Job Summary
Mechanical Design Draftsman
Employer Job Id:
January 11, 2013
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
February 11, 2013
- Mechanical Design Draftsman
- Mining & Metals
- Bulk Material Handling Equipment
- Underground Mining Equipment
- Inventor 3D Designs
- $80,000 to $90,000 + super
- Plus Benefits of a permanent role / Paid Over Time
- Exciting opportunity for an Inventor Design Draftsman with a global and international organisation
- Great career progression Competitive package dependant on skills and experience
- Start early 2013
You are a TAFE qualified Mechanical Design Draftsman looking for an exciting new opportunity. Join an award winning and globally respected manufacturing equipment supplier – within the Mining Industry. You will enjoy the challenge of helping to expand the company's business into a new area and taking control of a variety of projects in a range of industries (Rail, Mining, Material Handling) from start to finish.
We are looking for a Design Draftsman with excellent 3d design capabilities. Those that have experience with Underground Mining Equipment, Bulk Material handling equipment design within the mining industry will be preferred.
The successful Mechanical Design Draftsman’s daily responsibilities will involve:
- Designing and detailing component parts and assemblies
- Detailed AutoCAD 2d and 3D Inventor designs
- Analyse and check hand calculations
- Manage own designs
- Create BOM’s
- Identify problems / issues with drawings / specs from clients
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- TAFE qualified draftsman
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent skills with Inventor and AutoCAD is essential
- 5 years design experience with Inventor
- Proven ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Sound knowledge of Hydraulic equipment
- Bulk Material Handling / Underground Mining Equipment / Mining & Metal experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow your career within a market leading mining client. Our client is offering tremendous and very competitive remuneration packages.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List