Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
885541 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
January 2, 2013
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
March 5, 2013
Join this Mining Company based in Middleburg
- IT Degree/Diploma
- Relevant IT Qualification(e.g.A+, MCSD or equivalent
- Software development(32-bit & 64-bit environment)
- Microsoft Desktop environment as well as Microsoft Enterprise environment
- Web Development
- IP.21 Real Time Database
- Must be able to provide effective sotware solutions in accordance with the company's business requirements to facilitate informed decisions, with the key focus on Software Development.
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Identify and assess level of issue based risk exposures in area of responsibility by considering exposures to business, financial, legal issues, people, equipment, material, environment, processes, etc.
- Consider the level of risk, apply mitigation and implement control measures for residual risk (set objectives, minimum requirements, etc.)
- Ensure SHEQ compliance within the Process through effective use of the Toolbox
- Utilise the Information Management System (IMS) to analyse, identify trends, initiate, mitigate, investigate and report SHEQ status
- Maintain and improve relationships with key stakeholders
- Interact with customers and familiarise yourself with operational concerns and any inherent peculiarities (e.g. SHEQ, ISO, IT issues)
- Supplier Relations:
- Liaise with IT suppliers and service providers as required
- Group Business Solutions and IT Strategy, Leadership & Governance:
- Provide input to the Samancor Chrome Group Business Solutions and IT strategy in line with business requirements
- Develop, maintain and implement Group Business Solutions and IT Policies, Procedure, Standards, Protocols, Work Instructions, Codes of Practice, etc.
- Manage Group Business Solutions projects related to implementation of or changes to the Business Process
- Liaise with the Business Units to identify business requirements
- Assist with the compilation of Group Business Solutions project Scope Of Work
- Compile Group Business Solutions technical specifications
- Develop and implement Group Business Solutions in accordance technical specifications
- Continuous Improvement:
- Identify and define opportunities for improvement of current Group Business Solutions in conjunction with Business Units
- Identify and define new Group Business Solutions resulting in the establishment of projects
- Implement CI initiatives
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List