Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
885578 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
South East England
January 2, 2013
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
March 5, 2013
An international mining company based in Mayfair is seeking an executive assistant for its CEO, and Head of Investor Finance.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and their extended needs.
- The candidate will also have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Confidentiality is crucial to this role due to the at times sensitive nature of tasks.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are also required
The ideal candidate will have:
The Executive Assistant will:
- 5+ years of experience supporting at the executive level (CEO, CFO, COO)
- Excellent calendar and diary management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Ability to work in a fast pace, regularly changing, entrepreneurial environment with minimal routine and repetition
- Experience in assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations and Word documents as needed
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
- Experience in general reception duties is also favourable
- University qualifications are also desirable but not essential
- Be responsible for heavy calendar and diary management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, personnel of importance, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings and assist with administrative and general tasks.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly in addition to communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications when required
- Prepare minutes, and take notes as directed
- Organise and plan Internal / External Event Management
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare hard copy materials for executive meetings and background documents in addition to outgoing mail as necessary
- Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and management
- Prioritize and manage multiple task and issues for different personnel simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
- Language skills, specifically fluent Japanese, Korean, French or Brazilian Portuguese are favourable however not a requirement.
- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List