Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
899194 Job Summary
Entry Level Human Resources Manager
Employer Job Id:
January 29, 2013
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
March 30, 2013
[Company] Western District is a district or business unit of[Company] , which is a subsidiary of[Company] . Headquartered in Bakersfield, CA, [Company] Western builds major industrial projects in diversified markets throughout Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon and Washington. Located in Bakersfield, CA, [Company] -Western is seeking individuals who are open to regular relocation for career development opportunities and who desire job responsibilities in field operations ranging from project controls, craft management, safety, quality, and contract administration. A new employee’s initial work assignments complement their previous work experiences and education, allowing the new employee to make significant contributions to the project success. Individuals seeking employment with a company known for their financial stability, broad range of specialized capabilities, commitment to people development, and an outstanding performance record will find employment with [Company] -Western to be a fulfilling career choice, with long term benefits.
- The qualified applicant in this position: oversees various aspects of human resources related to energy construction contracting business. This includes but is not limited to; recruiting, hiring, rehiring, engagement, training and development, EEO policies, benefits and wages.
- Undergraduate degree in human resources
- Must possess knowledge of industrial construction industry.
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Works independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter, willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Must be able to freely access all parts of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments.
- Candidates must also be able and willing to relocate as business needs.
- This staff position reports to the District and/or Corporate HR Coordinator.
- Responsible for setting exemplary standards of ethics and stewardship of the company resources by supporting the company philosophies, practices, and goals; functions as a team player; and helps to maintain strong communication within the Field Management team.
- Builds collaborative working relationships to accomplish hiring needs.
- Interview prospective employees and hire in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal hiring regulations.
- Enforces EEO Policies.
- Produces and analyzes turnover reports.
- Creates strategies and communication documentation to promote engagement.
- Completes investigations as warranted and provides findings reports, suggesting action items that need remedied.
- Other duties as assigned.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in USA
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List