Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
899223 Job Summary
Field Systems Support Analyst
Employer Job Id:
January 29, 2013
March 30, 2013
- Provides timely system support for branch users using phone, ARS and Intranet.
- Prepares recommendations to effectively utilize ARS and Intranet resources under defined guideline.
- Provides on-site or over the web training to ARS users and CPS Division Trainers as needed.
- Assists in documentation of ARS enhancements and announcements for the end users.
- Overnight travel is required for the following (but not limited to):
- Site visits during implementations
- Team meetings
- Periodic on-site visits with users for additional support when needed
- Tracks description of user problems and recommends corrective steps.
- Assist QA and/or Business Analysts with testing of new functionality as needed.
- Continues to evaluate incoming problems for system flaws; coordinating with the Business Analyst for resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to work in team environment.
- Proven ability to make good decisions.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with Remedy desirable but not required.
- Proficient with MS Office Products and network environment.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Coordinator
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List