Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) is a multinational company with over 9,500 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia for over 25 years.
At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
• Min. Diploma in formal health safety and environmental education will be an advantage
• Certificate IV in Workplace Training; POP (Pratama) certificate
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience within the mining and/or construction industry as a HSE trainer/safety officer/ member of rescue team.
• Good communication skill in English (verbal & written) and Bahasa.
• Highly self-motivated, initiative, team player, and fast adapt.
• Good skill in computer, good in planning & organizing job.
• Interaction internal / external parties, diligent, good team work, loyal & good moral character.