Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 25, 2012
||February 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Responsibilities include collecting field data.
- Ensuring field and laboratory equipment are in good working order.
- Achieving compliance with all environmental regulatory requirements and obligations.
- This role is also responsible for environmental projects.
- The successful candidate will be physically fit and able to work outdoors year round in all weather conditions.
- Organized and able to multitask in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Have good interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a strong customer service focus.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word Excel Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Be focused on safety. First aid training and WHIMS are assets.
- Able to work as an effective team member as well as work independently and safely with minimal direction.
- Able to trouble shoot field equipment.
- The ideal candidate will have a Diploma in Environmental Technology Biological Sciences Technology or related field with preferably some experience in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in a mining or industrial setting would be an asset.