Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
LCO(Loss Control Officer)
||December 25, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for implementing site safety management system programs and procedures.
- Identifying and reporting of health and safety risks incidents injuries and property damage at the workplace.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled health and safety meetings and training.
- Perform workplace monitoring dust & noise and fire systems checks.
- Assist with the investigation of health and safety incidents.
- Provide employees with complete first response and injury care service.
- Maintain a fully equipped industrial Ambulance Fire Truck and Mine Rescue Truck as well as a First Aid Room.
- Complete all documents for WorkSafe BC claims management.
- Perform drug and alcohol screening collection procedures post Incident.
- The successful incumbent will have the following qualifications.
- Valid OFA Level 3 or EMP Advanced First Aid ticket.
- Minimum three years first aid experience A valid BC Driver’s License. Proficient in Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Previous experience in the mining industry or industrial setting an asset.