- National Engineering leader servicing the mining, resources, energy & power sectors
- Leading designer, manufacturer & supplier of materials handling & minerals processing equipment
- Permanent staff position & Bunbury location
Our client is a national Engineering leader servicing the mining, resources, energy & power sectors. Renowned as a leading designer, manufacturer & supplier of materials handling & minerals processing equipment for the resources industry they continue to deliver outstanding results to its clients.
As a result of excellent project flow, they now require a Lead Procurement Officer to join the Bunbury team.
You will be responsible for the monitoring of works associated to Procurement for internal projects, resource industry stock supply of OEM equipment, equipment supply contracts & foundry supplies.
- Preferably 5 years + experience as a Procurement Officer with previous mining experience
- A track record and strong understanding of warehousing & stock management procedures
- A strong understanding of estimating, contract management & supply agreement procedures
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Project and previous experience utilising SAP
- Solid understanding of accounting procedures including GL codes
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills and decision making capabilities
Permanent staff position and Bunbury location.