|Location:||Pilbara, WA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||493416||CareerMine Job Id:||1339445|
[Company] is a leading Australian based diversified mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company. MRL's unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operation to name a few.
[Company] remains at the forefront of its craft and this allows for a strong culture of innovation which continues to foster the development of significant potential new revenue streams, through diversification via commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium amongst others as well as in our mine contracting service offerings that range from construction, contract mining and crushing, power generation, bulk material handling via our road, rail and port assets to camp and facilities management.
To support Mineral Resources continued growth and operational success, we are currently seeking a loader / crusher operators, to join our team on a full time basis. This exciting position will form part of the operations team located at one of our crushing and screening process facilities across Western Australia.
What's in it for you?
- Brand new operational mine – biggest project in WA
- Another project for CSI with a major blue chip client site
- ASX 200 company – market leader in crushing. 10 operational crushing sites
- Strong safety culture
- Be a part of a small intimate crew
- Stability in a permanent fulltime position
- Diverse and 'hands on' work environment –
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling
- FIFO from Perth working a 2:1 roster
- Immediate start
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ability to control and operate the crushing plant as required and maintain fixed plant machinery. Assist tradesman when there is plant shut downs.
- Operating mobile plant– CAT 988 or WA 500 in a mine production environment
- Inspecting and checking plant and equipment and recording of plant operating parameters
- All aspects of housekeeping including cleaning of mobile plant, crusher control room and company vehicles
- Current Australian driver's License
- Nationally accredited statement of attainment for loader
- Experience working on crushing & screening plant – in an operating capacity.
- Experience with fixed plant maintenance – must have experience with crushing plants – jaw crushers, cone crushers and conveyor maintenance
- Willingness to be taught other areas of the plant
- Working at heights within 2 years
- Confined spaces within 2 years
- Available for 1 hour interviews in Perth from Monday 20th February – Monday 6th March
- Must be available to start on site no later than Wednesday 9th March
[Company] is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide.