|Location:||Goldfields||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||493260||CareerMine Job Id:||1334527|
[Company] is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition. We are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees. [Company]has a portfolio of market leading brands, including, [Company], [Company], [Company], [Company], [Company] and [Company].
[Company] is a leading crushing provider tailoring industry leading build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for world class mining clients. [Company] specialise in the design and manufacturing of major mineral processing facilities, ensuring commissioning, providing on-site operation and maintenance.
[Company] is offering a unique opportunity for a loader / fixed plant operator to join our team on a full time basis. This exciting position will form part of the operations team located at our KCGM project working 10 days on, 5 days off.
Applicants must be residentially based in Kalgoorlie.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a rapidly evolving and expanding mining organisation
- Stability and ongoing permanent position
- Diverse and hands on work environment
- Prospect of future development / up-skilling
- Residential role DIDO in Kalgoorlie
- Attractive salaries
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ability to control and operate the crushing plant as required and maintain fixed plant machinery
- Experience working in a crushing and screening environment is essential
- Operating mobile plant– WA600. Must have national recognised ticket
- Inspecting and checking plant and equipment and recording of plant operating parameters
- All aspects of housekeeping including cleaning of mobile plant, crusher control room and company vehicles
- Key requirements:
Current Australian driver's License - HR is mandatory
Experience working on crushing & screening plant – in an operating capacity.
Experience operating loaders with national accreditation is mandatory
Current working at heights ticket - desirable.
Current confined Space ticket – desirable
Residentially based in Kalgoorlie