Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 25, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Responsibilities include delivering on Maintenance Department annual production objectives and targets. Ensuring equipment parts and resources are available onsite before a PM is carried out on an equipment or machinery. Effectively communicating any changes to a planned scheduled PM. Planning and scheduling preventive maintenance activities to minimize production delays and control maintenance costs. Issue work orders and assign jobs to the proper trades. Inspect completed and uncompleted work to update schedules. Ensure operating and other statistical condition information is entered on a timely basis. Prepare monthly and weekly reports for supervisors and management. Review and manage work order backlog. Accurate records must also be kept to maintain the integrity of budgetary requirements contractual obligations between vendors and any all legislative requirements. Ensure equipment and machinery parts are available onsite before a scheduled PM is carried out.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a trade and or planning position. Solid practical experience developing effective maintenance plans.
- Must have knowledge of mechanical maintenance work processes and preventive maintenance activities.
- Computer skills include use of Microsoft Software packages.
- Ability to manage and develop cost estimates and budgets. Ability to use computer packages to plan preventive maintenance PM schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills .
- Ability to multi task and communicate with all levels within the business.