Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining and construction company with major projects throughout Australia and in New Zealand, Asia, Mongolia and Africa.
Employing more than 4750 people, Macmahon offers great opportunities for career growth within a highly diverse, dynamic environment.
Macmahon has been named preferred contractor to deliver open cut mining services for the expansion of Fortescue Metals Group's Christmas Creek iron ore mine. The five year contract will see Macmahon commence operations immediately, with full production to be achieved by mid-2013.
We are seeking skilled people to work on this exciting new project, with an immediate start available for most roles. Macmahon offers competitive rosters with fly-in-fly-out direct to the project location.
We now have requirements for experienced Maintenance Schedulers to join the operation on 2:1 rosters. You will be responsible for the preparation of short and long term maintenance, managing planned and forecast work within the CMS system, rescheduling of outstanding work and reporting on completion.
Along with a relevant background in Mobile Maintenance Scheduling, you should also be an effective communicator who is able to relate with all levels within a mining operation.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Recent experience with large scale mining
- Physically fit for the demands of the role
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Medium to high computer skill levels – experience with Microsoft Office suite and a CMMS program
If successful you will enjoy:
- Long-term career prospects
- Simple transport from airport to site
- Training and upskilling opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Working in a safe and efficient operation
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this expanding operation with Macmahon.