|Location:||Tempe, AZ||Posted Date:||April 21, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||3672||CareerMine Job Id:||1351422|
- Supports the Marketing Department's mission and goals by maintaining the marketing CRM database (currently Cosential), updating resumes, event planning and all data entry-related tasks.
- Marketing Database assistant for Cosential, including manning the Cosential Help Desk for questions and assistance, monthly employee emails regarding IDP resume updates, making all changes in the database and maintaining records; enter new hire resumes from Talent Acquisition.
- Administrative duties for the marketing director, manager and proposal specialists.
- Vouchers invoices for the marketing department, as well as other departments, as needed.
- Assists marketing manager in planning marketing-related events.
- Maintains professional certifications and registrations for in Cosential.
- Plans and executes employee events, as needed.
- Project coordination of various marketing projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related field
- 1 year experience in a marketing/communications role, preferably in Construction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Programs and CRM Database experience
- Very organized and ability to multi-task
- Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
- Will sit, stand, or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
- Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
- Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
- Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors