Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Master Electrician: Mining Maintenance and Drilling
||January 2, 2013
||March 5, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Our clients are seeking a Master Electrician: Mining Maintenance and Drilling for one of our top mining clients in Mpumalanga.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the Diagnosis, troubleshooting, fault finding (including on 11 kV cables), and repairs on electro-technical equipment/systems as well as scheduled maintenance on all equipment.
- You will also be involved in the in-service training of artisans and will be required to interpret detailed electrical distribution drawings.
- Apply today with your N4, Section 13 Trade Test Certificate (Electrician) and minimum of 7 years' relevant mining experience.
- A valid Red Ticket, driver's licence and Fitness Certificate are essential, and you will need previous experience on primary and secondary equipment (eg locos, trucks, drills, shovels, etc).
- Candidates must also be willing to work shifts and/or perform standby duties.