Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 2, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||March 5, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- National Diploma or B Tech in Metallurgy
- A higher National diploma or Degree in Metallurgy will be an advantage
- 3-5 years Plant experience and client liaison will serve as a recommendation
- Good influencing skills to handle negotiations with intern as well as external clients
- Operational ability – A concern for excellence and execution in operating plants
- Doing metallurgical audits and ensuring plant integrity with metallurgical standards
- Conduct investigations in order to improve performance of Metallurgical equipment / identify root causes Analysis for metallurgical malfunction
- Conduct process reviews.
- Investigate, plan and implement improvement projects
- Manage small projects with regard to processes and technology / equipment
- Support other Development Engineers in evaluation of new technology to improve process capabilities and product quality
- Advise line management with regard to production / product quality related problems
- Represent the Metallurgical discipline in project teams
- Support safety initiatives to maintain good safety performances.