- [C] ECS [/C] is an award-winning consulting firm offering geotechnical and environmental engineering, construction materials testing and facilities consulting services. Founded in 1988, the firm is ranked by ENR among the top engineering and environmental firms in the country. From our network of more than 40 offices strategically located across the United States, our expertise spans the nation and multiple industry sectors. Our commitment is to provide high quality and innovative engineering services. Setting the standard for service isn't just our tag line... it's the foundation of our business. M/F/D/V EOE and E-verify.
- This is a hybrid position where you will split your time between providing administrative support to the construction materials testing [CMT] department and the office marketing manager. Relative to CMT you will work with the department and project managers to assist in tracking budgets and time/money spent on projects on a weekly basis. You will administer a change order tracking system to be developed.
- Relative to marketing and business development, you will learn the intricacies of the Marketing Database [MIA] which is used to develop statements of qualifications and proposals. You will be involved with multiple tasks including word processing for the input of client data, registering projects and proposals, assembling and binding proposals, formatting and scanning documents, preparing marketing materials, and helping with presentations. You may be called upon to assist with organizing office and marketing events. Some knowledge of civil engineering would be a plus.
- 2+ years of customer service or administrative experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree a plus.
- We are looking for a dependable, detail-oriented, organized person who has the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and database management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Please indicate your compensation expectations [$$/hr.] when applying for this position. Failure to do so may disqualify you from consideration.
If hired for this position you will join an office with a fun, business-casual atmosphere. [C] ECS [/C] is committed to providing a diverse, drug-free work place and believes our employees are our greatest asset. We respect hard work and honesty in our employees. We provide ample industry related training, comprehensive benefits and a broad range of career opportunities. Driver’s license verification and pre-employment drug screening is required; random and post-incidence drug screening is also undertaken. This position is non-exempt under FLSA. Relocation will not be provided; local candidates strongly preferred. This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.