- Leading Engineering consultancy
- Major expansion project
- 1 year contract and Perth CBD location
Our client is a renowned global engineering and design consultancy who delivers innovative solutions across the resources, urban deve lopment, architectural, environmental, transportation and government industries. With over 6000 staff across their national and international offices they continue to deliver excellent and innovative solutions to its clients.
Currently involved in a major infrastructure upgrade associated to a major resources project they now require a Mechanical Engineer to join the Perth team.
You will be responsible for providing detailed mechanical engineering designs including materials handling and pumps and piping associated to non process infrastructure projects. You will be involved in Project Management duties and client coordination and be working in a dedicated team of engineers to achieve desired outcomes.
1 year contract position and Perth CBD location.
- Preferably 5 years plus experience as a Mechanical Engineer with formal engineering qualifications
- Previous design and documentation experience essential and experience within materials handling and pumps and piping projects a key requirement
- Previous mining experience is essential with an EPCM background a strong advantage
- Good understanding of local codes and standards with strong leadership skills
- Good communication and team skills with a high attention to detail