|Location:||Marana, AZ||Posted Date:||April 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||1642||CareerMine Job Id:||1351113|
Mine Engineering Intern (Engineering Department) will be assigned to the [Company] Engineering group, at the [Company] mining operation, a 52,000 ton per day hard rock open pit copper mine located northwest of Tucson, Arizona.
Duties will include assisting the engineering staff in the areas of:
- Exploration Drilling
- Ore control
- Mine progress activities
- Surveying, support drill, and blast activities
- Other engineering projects
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Requires excellent organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Our offer will require at least a ten-week internship commitment between mid-May and mid-August.
- Must be attending college on a full-time basis
- Must be Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate level
- Must be majoring in Mine Engineering, Geology, or closely related discipline