Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 10, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Our client one of the largest coal mining companies in the UK is looking to recruit an Underground Mine Planner.
- Ensure that the mine has a robust Strategic Plan
- Ensure that Action Programme reviews are undertaken
- Administer Layout Plan approval procedure
- Undertake analysis of risk within the Deep Mines output profiles and bring these risks to the attention of the Mine Manager and respective line Manager
- Ensure that the mine plans reflect continuous improvement in key metrics
- Ensure that appropriate plans are maintained with relevant outside bodies (Coal Authority)
- Undertake analysis of all strategic mine plans and data and identify opportunity for improvement
- Track the implementation of agreed plans and provide feedback on progress
- Meet with colliery teams to review the mine planning process and make recommendations for improvement
- Liaise with all key stakeholders prior to the agreement of strategic plans
- Maintain an auditable layout plan file
- Better understanding of the colliery teams with respect to a robust planning process
- Ability to give advice to senior managers with respect to mine plans