Are you looking for the next challenge that will give you not only job security in this current market, but also family and life stability to be home each night?
One of the worlds most respected mining houses are seeking a suitably skilled Mine Planning Engineer. This residential opportunity will see the incumbent report directly to the Senior Planning Engineer.
To be successful you will have:
The position offers genuine career development opportunities and you will be responsible for:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering
- 3-5 years mine planning experience
- Underground sub-level, block caving experience
- Sound computer skills including mine planning software
- Development of accurate mine planning
- Implementing and adherence of risk assessment to all design stages
- Working collaboratively with Senior Mine Planning Engineers and Superintendents
- Produce development and Stope designs
Join a world leading mining house as it undergoes large scale expansions, this position offers job security, ongoing performance incentives and career development. This is a fully residential position and as such relocation and housing assistance will be afforded to the successful applicant.