Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 2, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 1, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Progressive is pleased to announce that we are working on behalf of an exciting iron ore production company based in the mid-west region of Western Australia.
We are looking for a senior mine engineer on a FIFO 8:6 roster. The company has major expansion plans so now is the perfect time to join the team. Reporting to the mine manager this position requires strong technical support and also ensuring all short and long term production targets are met.
The key responsibilities in this position are:
* Short to medium term planning and scheduling
* Pit design and Waste dump design
* Drill and blast pattern design
* Ensuring mining team meet production targets
The ideal candidate needs to have the following:
* 5 years experience in open pit mining
* Tertiary qualifications in mining engineering
* Short to medium term scheduling
* Pit design
* Experience in Mining software - Surpac