- Are you looking for a new career in 2013?
- Join this exciting underground mining project in Northern WA!
Located in Perth, our client is an Australian based mining company with a focus on copper production and exploration. They hold mining and copper exploration activities in both the Pilbara region WA, as well as the Mount Isa Block in QLD.
We are looking for an experienced Mine Surveyor with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team to join an exciting underground project in 2013. The role will see you being responsible for survey control as well as providing technical support for the mine development operations.
This is a permanent position with a Fly-In-Fly-Out roster of 8 days on, 6 days off roster to the West Australian operation.
The primary role of the Mine Surveyor is to provide survey technical support to the mining department and the mining contractor. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Underground Surveyor.
Your duties may include but not limited to:
- EOM Calculations
- Cavity Monitoring Surveying
- Mark-ups, pick-ups and set-outs
- Airleg surveys
To be suitable for this role, you will possess the following:
- Diploma of Surveying or Bachelor Applied Science (Surveying)
- Underground mine surveying experience including underground surveying equipment
- Experience on minerals projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you're looking for a great opportunity to expand on your underground surveying experience within an established company then apply now!