- Great Package on offer
- Expanding organisation with lots of scope for career development
- Underground coal mining project
Senior Mining Engineer
My client is a leading global mining company operating throughout NSW and Queensland with further expansion plans. They now have an opportunity for a Mining Engineer for an longwall underground coal mining project in Queensland. If you are a career focused individual who is looking for a fantastic organization they can offer you not only a great package but career progression coupled with the opportunity to work on complex projects.
Responsibilities will of the Senior Mining Engineer include:
· Mine scheduling and planning.
· Feasibility studies.
· Overseeing the mine economics which includes budgets and forecasts.
· In charge if both long and short term scheduling.
· Managing and mentoring junior members of the team.
· Overseeing the management of projects.
Job Requirements of the Senior Mining Engineer include:
· Mining qualification.
· A minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
· Proficient in mining software
· Ability to work independently or in a team.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must have underground coal mining experience.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia.
There is an excellent remuneration package available to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.