Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 10, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
A great opportunity has arisen for a Mining Geologist to join a major mining operation in the DRC.
- Your main responsibilities will include conducting the geological surveys and assessments, as well as participating in the geologic modelling of the mine.
- You will also be required to organise any proposals, bids or tenders when necessary.
- You need to have worked in a similar role for large mining companies and have a degree or equivalent in either Mining Engineering or Geology.
- You must also be fluent in both French and English.
- My client is a large mining organisation; well established in West and Central Africa.
- They will offer an excellent ex-pat package for this role and will provide genuine opportunities for career progression for the successful applicant. If you are interested in joining a dynamic and diverse team, please send an English version of your CV.