Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Mobile Maintenance Superintendent
||January 2, 2013
||February 1, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Salary package includes generous company benefits, superannuation, and salary packaging options
- Mobile Maintenance Superintendent U/G
- Residential Role NSW
- 5:2 roster
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications/skills and experience:
- Operational leadership and supervision of the maintenance team
- Developing, coordinating and maintaining the maintenance team and ensuring that all Mobile Plant tasks are carried out in a safe and cost effective manner
- Liaising with site Superintendents to ensure that all activities are effectively reported
- Understanding the processes involving the removal, dismantling, diagnosis of faults, reassembly, and testing of relevant equipment and plant and the ability to carry out root cause analysis on items
- It is important to have sound operational knowledge of Caterpillar underground and surface mechanical equipment and Tamrock Drill rigs
- Utilising the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and the operation of the stores system
- 5 years experience as a Mobile Maintenance Superintendent
- Trade background or tertiary qualification in the mechanical engineering discipline
- Demonstrated experience with maintenance planning, managing budgets, contract management and asset management
- Knowledge of heavy industrial/mining maintenance process, practices and statutory requirements
- Development of strategic maintenance plans, equipment development and specification programs
- Implement condition-monitoring programs, identify and purchase maintenance spares
- Well developed leadership, communication, negotiation and organisational skills for building positive working relationships at all levels
Please Note: Your CV will be treated with strict confidence and will never be forwarded on without your express permission.