|Location:||Brisbane, Queensland||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||RC000265||CareerMine Job Id:||1345273|
- Senior Leadership Role
- Excellent Work Culture
- Work for a Global Brand
[Company] is part of a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Branch Manager with previous senior operational management experience to manage the entire operation at our Emerald Branch.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Profitability of business via operating the business with complete accountability of the P&L
- Maintaining competitiveness within the region
- Maintaining strong working relationships with customers and the community
- Overall management of the Service, Parts, Admin and Sales departments
- Managing and leading a team of 50-60 employees to achieve branch objectives
- Upholding company values and mentoring employees to do the same
- Ensuring compliance with company WHS & QA policies and procedures
- Encouraging safety first
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in the operational management of a similar branch or business unit
- Strong knowledge of the mining and construction industries
- Proven financial acumen with the ability to meet and exceed targets
- Excellent communication, negotiation and people management skills
Please note that only those with relevant operational management experience will be considered.