|Location:||NT||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer Job Id:||184199A_148981246666526||CareerMine Job Id:||1345250|
- Competitive rate and attractive FIFO Roster ex Perth or Darwin
- 3 - 6 months temp work - immediate start
- Work as part of a dynamic team
Our client, a well established gold producer is in need of paste fill operators for 3 - 6 months.
The goldmine has excellent facilities and a strong culture of ensuring safe production and environmental sustainability. Work will initially be dayshift only on a 2:1 roster.
The role involves maintaining efficient operation of Paste fill and tailings activities to ensure efficient process and minimal disruption to production.
The right person for this role will have:
- Considerable experience in a gold mineral processing environment.
- Working knowledge in the operation, care and maintenance of associated paste fill/tailings plant
- Ability to effectively trouble shoot and resolve upset conditions in the concentrate dewatering and handling unit process, tailings dewatering and paste plant process to minimize production interruptions
- Ability to operate fork lifts, and other mobile equipment relevant to the position requirements
- Good knowledge of Permit to Work procedures and an Authorised Process Tagger.
- Valid Drivers Licence and current Police Clearance essential.
You will also need:
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem Solve on the job
- Competent in Job Safety analysis
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
If you have a strong team and safety focus, relevant experience in Gold plant and are looking for a friendly FIFO roster apply now online.
Reference Number: 184199A_148981246666526
Contact Details: Craig Myers