Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Plant Process General Foreman
||Willow Creek Mine
||December 25, 2012
||February 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- The Plant Process General Foreman is responsible for managing the Plant Foremen and leading the plant team.
- Implement and follow up on operating procedures to ensure the safe and effective operation of process equipment.
- Work with the plant process manager to give direction on quality assurance and quality control as well as costs savings.
- Report performance breakdowns equipment damage safety near misses incidents and accidents according to established procedures.
- Ensure achievement of production targets by maintaining operational standards and utilization of plant operating time.
- Implement actions to optimize process performance and attain efficiency targets in the areas of labor productivity plant availability and utilization and material consumption.
- The following requirements as requested.
- A Degree or diploma in a related field e.g. mineral processing engineering degree or equivalent experience. Technical background required.
- 10 or more years’ experience working in processing facilities.
- 5 or more years of previous supervisory experience in a process plant.
- 2 or more years of previous experience working in a coal processing plant.
- Process Technology Metallurgy or relative years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft word excel outlook and internet explorer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills