Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Plant Production Associate
||January 29, 2013
Badger Mining Corporation
||March 30, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Scope of Job
- This Associate will be a resource to all areas of the plant with the main focus being in the dry plant, dry lab and rail. Primary tasks will be to maintain production and efficiencies using automated processes. Associate will perform numerous testing procedures to maintain quality specifications and enter results into BMC Quality Software. Must be able to move, load and inspect railcars; monitor screen house, replace screens when needed to maintain quality parameters and maintain excellent housekeeping in the screen house. Associate will be trained to safely operate mobile equipment and supply sand to the processing system in a timely manner. Future cross training in the wash process and scale may be required. Associate will work 8 hour days but must be flexible to work up to 12 hour days with short notice. Weekend work as needed.
Qualifications Required By Position
Basic Knowledge, Training, Skills
- High school diploma
- Successful completion of task training for all areas
- Basic math and reading skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic maintenance skills
- Ability to safely operate mobile equipment
- Pass a toxicity test
- Ability to receive respiratory clearance
- Willingness to become an active team member
- Take on additional responsibilities as deemed necessary
- Further training or education as needed
- Constructively provide suggestions for improvement
- Ability to work independently
- Honest and reliable
- Follow all BMC policies and regulations
- Willingness to increase or decrease work hours, based upon business needs