Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 25, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- This PLC Technician position will work at the Brookwood operations.
- Technicians will supervise electrical maintenance dealing with PLCs variable speed drives AC and DC Electrical motors motor controls monitoring sensors and low to medium voltage power distribution.
- Candidates must have strong troubleshooting skills utilizing electrical prints and PLC ladder logic with Siemens or comparable equipment.
- Must be willing to work both surface and underground work on any shift as well as some overtime and weekends as needed.
- A minimum of a 2-year degree in Industrial Electronics or 5 years industrial electrical experience with the above background is required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency.
- AutoCAD experience is a plus.